Friday, April 10, 2009

Yoga Retreat in Montana

I will be going to Feathered Pipe Ranch in Montana the end of August for a yoga retreat.
I am wondering if any of you would like to join me there????
It is Cyndi Lee's retreat week. You can read about it at www.featheredpipe.com.

I have been to Feathered Pipe many times. It is a beautiful place, wonderful food, great accomodation, delightful people. It is structured and yet you are always free to do your own thing when you want to . There are body workers there for massage treatments that are exceptional.
Talk to me if you are interested.
Wouldn't it be fun if a bunch of us went together????

1 comment:

elisabeth said...

I don't think I'll be able to join you this year, but I would like to go to the North Cascade Institute's "Diablo Downtime" by Diablo Dam in Skagit County. This is a weekend full of relaxation that includes yoga. And eating great food. Here is the link: http://www.ncascades.org/get_outside/diablo_downtime/index.html