Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fall Quarter

These past few weeks with all the ups and downs of health issues I have had to struggle with the decision of teaching my three WCC classes.    There have been times I felt I was just not going to be able to commit to a schedule and feel reliable and other times I was sure I could.
Recently my symptoms have become more manageable.   It may be because of a new medicine I am taking or it may be something else.   However,  I believe that I can commit to doing two WCC classes per week and that is Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning.   I have cancelled the Friday class for now.   I am hoping that some of the Friday people might be able to switch to Tuesday.
I am still doing privates, so if that suits anyone it may be another option.  I feel comfortable with keeping the privates as I can cancel and reschedule them if I need to.
As most all of you know, teaching yoga is what I love.     Having a yoga community to practice with, continuing to grow and learn, has become a way of life over the years.     All of you contribute to that.     I am so very grateful for that opportunity.   I will make every effort to maintain that for as long as I can.
Looking forward to seeing you very soon.

No comments: