Sunday, September 23, 2012

Yoga Watercolor Calendar

As most of you know I do a yoga calendar every year.   Because of health issues, needless to say,  I am way behind on my paintings.   At some point I had decided just to forgo the calendar for this year.
However,  that decision didn't sit well with me as I began to feel better.  Since then,  I have decided to go ahead with the calendar and mix in some of my favorite (and your favorite) previous paintings to make the needed total of 13.   I am finding once again that when things shift and change, we can shift and change with them.     Yoga is and should be adaptive!!!   Life asks of us the same.    Of course, not doing the calendar this year and feeling okay about that would also be an adaption.   "We always have a choice".    My choice right now is making satisfiying decisions that don't come with too much stress and pressure.   We shall see how that unfolds.  :)

No comments: