Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fall Quarter Begins...

A beautiful sunny week welcomed us back to yoga classes, Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning.   New faces and old faces showed up in both classes.
I am so happy to be back teaching again after a well needed break.    Thank you those of you who sent cards and emails wishing me healing and wellness.   I so appreciated them.  I am gaining some of the lost weight back slowly but surely and am being treated symptomatically for migraines and nausea. The meds have helped to diminish and control my symptoms somewhat but not alleviate them.  However I am able to function better these days and that is a blessing.
Yoga teaches us to be present, taking each moment as it comes.   Life is a gift with a great deal of mystery attached to it.   




No comments: