Friday, January 6, 2012

A NEW YEAR HAS BEGUN...

I am always inspired in January.   Once the holiday decor is put away I can feel new energy and the "possibilities" awaiting.   However  I can only receive new energy and fresh perceptions by making space.
In the physical realm, most of us are saving things we don't need to save.    We have too much "stuff".   Just go through your closet or cupboards or garage and you will see it.    
Sometimes these things represent memories...  we are holding the memory.   
Memories are great, we all need them, yet we don't necessarily need the physical representation of them.     Think of the release of these objects as a way of moving forward and opening to a new chapter in your life.   I went to Goodwill yesterday, with my donations.   If felt great.   I could  do this on a more regular basis or at least more often.   It is like taking 3 deep breaths, and savoring a new moment, feeling like a new, or renewed person.  Happy New Year.

No comments: