Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sun and Sand...

While many of you experienced a week of rain and flooding, I was fortunate to be away enjoying the warmth of Mexico. Such good timing..... However I was concerned about those of you who might be experiencing hardship because of this weather.
The weather in Mexico was perfect and I felt completely nourished with sun, sand, ocean, rest, good food and company. I did take my "Yoga Paws" with me to practice. Admittedly, I did not practice everyday, but when I did I felt better. The "yoga paws" are easier to fit in my suitcase then a yoga mat, and they are especially good for 'flow yoga'. In case you have not heard of them, they fit on your hands and feet and keep you from slipping. However I do prefer my yoga mat.
(If you are interested go to yogasyz.com)
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
"Like water, we are truest to our nature in repose."
- C. Connolly


No comments: