Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home Practice Workshops

My Home Practice Workshops are now set for winter and spring quarters. The dates are as follows: Saturday. February 20th, March 13th, April 10th and May 1st at 9:30am to 12noon. I can only accommodate 6 students in each workshop in my home studio. The first 3 workshops are now full. I still have spaces in the May workshop. Registration is now open for this one.

These workshops will focus on creating and maintaining a home practice.
Prerequisites are:
1. You have been taking yoga classes for at least a year.
2. You are serious about establishing a home practice knowing it will involve commitment and change.
3. You are excited about a home practice becoming part of your lifestyle.

Registration is on a first come basis. Cost is $35. Payment should be made at the time of registration. Refunds for cancellations will be made only if your place is filled. There will be a waiting list for each workshop.

Please contact me if you have questions. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've just returned from my trip and noticed your class for home practice. What can I do to be on the list as I'm very interested in improving my home routine. Thanks, Larry

Maureen Braun said...

Hi Larry, there is one spot left in the February 20th class. 9:30-12noon, my studio. The March class is full.
If you want that spot, drop off a check for $35. ASAP. Your check holds your spot.

Maureen Braun said...

OOPs.... both workshops now full.
April is open.