Thursday, May 7, 2009

August Yoga Classes 2009

For the past 3 summers I have held a 4 week yoga session in my home studio for the month of August. Living on the lake, I have a lovely garden yoga studio which can accomodate 6 students. I will be doing 3 morning classes and 2 evening classes. I'll be sending around an interest sheet and then a sign up sheet in class to start planning for that. Space is limited and these classes fill up quickly! The cost will be $56. You can hold your spot with a $10 non-refundable deposit. (Sorry, but your name can only go on the "sign up" sheet if accompanied by your deposit). Balance will be due the first week of July.
The WCC classes for summer go to the end of July. Fall classes resume the 3rd week of September. For those of you who do not want to take such a long break, this is a great opportunity for you to continue with your classes.
I always look forward to this special time with my yoga students, when our garden is in full bloom. Please feel free to email me if you have any questions.

UPDATE: August classes are now full. Call or email me if you want to go on a waiting list.

No comments: