Friday, July 31, 2009

Hot Yoga

We have had an interesting two weeks with the temps rising daily and this week the hottest ever.
I was delighted that so many people showed up for classes.... I know it would have been easier just to find a lake or a place with AC and settle in. This week (because of the heat) we did a gentler yoga and used chairs for enhancing our experience and alignment. This is our last week until September 22nd when we start up again in our amazing "Ballroom- yoga room".

I will see some of you for August classes in my home studio. This session is special for me and I know for you. My studio is in a garden setting next to the lake... perfect for warm weather yoga.
I look forward to our 4 weeks together very much. Feel free to bring your lunch, dinner and bathing suit if you want a quick dip and a meal after class... or come before class if you like.

Also I will have Dahlia bouquets.... still only 3.50 a bunch. What a deal!

P.S. Registration for fall quarter starts August 15th, catalogs are out August 20th. Register early!!!!

See you soon.

No comments: